Our mission is to provide value to your communities and establish long-term relationships.
- Provide Drafts of County Communications:
- Referendum Ballot Language
- Opt-Out Aggregation Ordinance
- Plan of Operation and Governance
- Notice of Public Hearings
- Postcard to Residents prior to referendum
- Funding of Pre-Aggregation communication efforts through the BIC.
- Participate in Public Hearings to educate both the public and County employees on the process.
- Assist County in establishment of advisory committee.
- Establish toll-free telephone number staffed by customer service personnel to address questions of potential aggregation participants.
- Pre-Referendum Landing page is established on Integrys Website to support the aggregation education, Opt-Out rules and other FAQs
- Assist County with communications with the Utility, examples include:
- Customer Counts, usage, Rate Class designations
- List of reference numbers, names, addresses, etc.
- List of Account Numbers
Post Referendum Services
- Provide Drafts of Customer Communications including -
- Opt-Out Notice
- Welcome Letter
- Mail information materials, terms & conditions to potential aggregation participants.
- Post Referendum landing page is established on Integrys Website to support the aggregation process, i.e. Participation Instructions, Terms & Conditions, FAQs, etc.
- Assist with completion of Government Authority Aggregation Form and communications with ComEd surrounding data exchange.
- Maintain list of potential participants who elect to opt-out and list of participants who consent to join.
- Enroll the Aggregation.
- Begin Invoicing via the POR program!
- Provide periodic reports to County management