Federal Contracting Resource Organizations
- Wisconsin Chapter – National Contract Management Association (NCMA)
- Wisconsin Prime Contractors Taskforce Group
- Business Procurement Assistance Center (PTAC)
- Midwest SBLO Group
Wisconsin Chapter - National Contract Management Association (NCMA)
This organization is for any parties interested in Federal Contracting.
Wisconsin Prime Contractors Taskforce Group
This organization is for Prime Contractors of Federal contracts.
Kim Garber -
Manager, Small Business Programs
Wisconsin Procurement Institute
Procurement Technical Assistance Center (PTAC)
Main office Milwaukee
Business Procurement Assistance Center
Procurement Technical Assistance Center (PTAC). This organization provides assistance to companies involved with Federal and Wisconsin Contracting.
Midwest SBLO Group
This organization is for Large Businesses only (No Small Businesses)
The Midwest Small Business Liaison Officers (SBLO) Group is a resource organization that focuses on Federal Government contracting.
Membership is for representatives from:
- Large Businesses represented by their Small Business Liaison Officers (SBLO) and other personnel
- Procurement Technical Assistance Centers (PTAC)
- Federal agencies, such as the Small Business Administration (SBA), Defense Contract Management Agency (DCMA) and Veterans Administration (VA).
Small businesses are not eligible.
The organization is centralized in the Midwest, but encourages membership from all States.
Membership dues are $60 per year.
To continuously share best program practices via the engagement of the membership expertise, with representation across multiple industries and to collaborate with government agencies and small business liaison officers on federal small business regulation/public law and educational, training/outreach events that enable meeting/exceeding small business subcontracting plan goals and requirements.
Meetings are usually held:
- On the second Thursday of the month
- As half day events from 9 AM to Noon
- In the months of February, May, August, and November
- In the Chicago area, but some have been held in other cities, and sometimes in conjunction with other related conferences
- Meetings are normally webcasted.
- The meetings normally include an outreach session which involves three small business presentations.Website address is www.wingov.com/ - (select Midwest Small Business SBLO)
- Updates and interpretations on regulations and current issues
- Sharing of knowledge, best practices and concerns from other Federal contractors
- Opportunity to interact with Federal government agency personnel
- Opportunity to interact with representatives from Procurement Technical Assistance Centers (PTAC)
- Training and discussions on Small Business Programs, Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR) and related Public Laws
- Outreach and networking sourcing sessions
- An activity to support compliance with your Small Business Program
Send inquiries to:
Mark Schnorenberg, Chairman
Woodward – Rockford, IL
To join, send:
- Your name
- Your title
- Company name
- Email address
- Phone number
- Check for $60 payable to Midwest SBLO Group
Mail to –
Lou Pacini, Treasurer
1200 Hicks Road
Rolling Meadows, IL 60008